What’s a nightmare scenario you can imagine for your company during regular business hours? You can probably think of a few—and don’t want to—but here’s a particular one we want to draw your attention to: an AC failure on a 100°+ day. We get plenty of roasting hot summer days here, and whether you run a restaurant, a retail store, or an office space, a loss of cooling can mean a complete work shutdown.
Almost as bad as a loss of cooling when your business needs it the most is the fear that this will happen. If you don’t trust your AC to make it through the summer, you’ll be on the edge all the time. For these reasons alone, an HVAC maintenance program from commercial specialists is worth the cost. Maintenance is essential for heating, cooling, and ventilation equipment, usually twice a year but sometimes more depending on the equipment. It’s true for homes, and it’s doubly true for commercial buildings, where much more is riding on the HVAC working right than just unhappy and uncomfortable family members.
The Main Benefits of Commercial HVAC Maintenance
We put together a bullet-point list to show you why a professional HVAC maintenance plan is not only worth it, it’s essential!
- Stop heating and cooling emergencies: Here in the deserts of Southern California, you’re likely to run into a heating emergency without proper maintenance. You never want an AC to fail when the temperature is above 80°F, let alone the 100°F temperatures we often have. But a heating emergency is possible as well during the cooler winter months. Maintenance is designed to head off problems before they become problems, identify places where repairs need to be done, and cleaning and tuning-up the system for mostly problem-free performance through the seasons.
- Lower repair costs: We can prevent 85% of the repairs your HVAC equipment may need over its lifetime through regular maintenance. That not only saves you money, it saves you inconveniences.
- Better energy efficiency: Through a maintenance plan for your business, you can expect the equipment to work at its best and not unnecessarily drain money through poor performance.
- Extended equipment life: It’s costly to replace a commercial heating or cooling system. You will eventually need to, but maintenance can more than double the service life of heating and AC equipment.
- Peace of mind: This is the best benefit of all. With a commercial HVAC maintenance plan, you have one less thing to worry about and can concentrate on other parts of your business.
To set up commercial HVAC maintenance plans for a Palm Springs, CA business, or a business anywhere else in the Inland Empire and the Desert Communities, we’re the local contractor to turn to. We have more than 30 years of experience in the HVAC industry, and we offer extensive service for commercial HVAC systems, including cooling towers, packaged units, and rooftop units. Place your maintenance needs in our hands, and we’ll help make your company a success each day with a well-working heating, cooling, and ventilation system.
For exceptional customer service, please get in touch with our office: Russell’s Heating & Air Conditioning!