Duct Sealing Service IN YUCAIPA, REDLANDS, PALM DESERT, CA AND THE SURROUNDING AREAS
Duct Sealing Service in Yucaipa, Redlands, Palm Desert, Apple Valley, Angelus Oaks, Big Bear Lake, Banning, Bermuda Dunes, Bloomington, Cabazon Canyon Lake, Coachella, Colton, Crestline, Desert Hot Springs, Downey, Fontana, Forest Falls, Grand Terrace, Indian Wells, Irwindale, Lake Arrowhead, Lake Elsinore, Los Alamitos, Moreno Valley, Morongo Valley, Muscoy, Oak Glen, Ontario, Perris, Rancho Cucamonga, Rialto, San Jacinto, Thousand Palms, Upland, Whitewater, Yucca Valley, Beaumont, Calimesa, Cathedral City, Cherry Valley, Highland, Indio, La Quinta, Loma Linda, Mentone, Palm Springs, Rancho Mirage, Riverside, San Bernardino, CA, South Jordan, UT and Surrounding Areas.
The ducts in your home have to carry all of the cooled or heated air throughout your home. If your ducts have holes in them they can leak up to 30% of the air that moves through them. Call the Yucaipa, CA duct sealing professionals at Russell’s Heating & Air Conditioning. We specialize in helping our customers find ways to increase the energy efficiency of their homes, and duct sealing is a terrific way to do that. We’ve been in business for over 30 years and have experience working with all different kinds of duct systems. Our Yucaipa duct sealing technicians are highly trained and will be able to get the job done as quickly as possible. Call us today to learn more about duct sealing or if you suspect that your ducts are leaking and would like to schedule a time for us to visit your home.
The duct sealing experts at Russell’s Heating and Air Conditioning offer professional services throughout the Yucaipa, California area including Redlands and Beaumont.
When to Consider Professional Duct Sealing in Yucaipa, CA
Your ductwork is usually installed in your home out of sight which means that it is very difficult to tell if it is having problems. The Yucaipa, CA duct sealing experts at Russell’s Heating & Air Conditioning have years of experience working with homeowners and can help you determine if your ducts are in trouble. Here are a few of the signs that you should watch for that could indicate that you need duct sealing.
- Strange noises – If your ductwork is making strange noises when you run your air conditioning or heating system, it could mean that there are holes or leaks in it.
- Odors – When you turn on your AC or heater, do unusual odors come out of your vents? This could be a sign that you have a leak in your ductwork and outdoor smells are getting in.
- Utility bill – If you notice that your energy bill is increasing without a matching increase in usage, it might mean that you have leaks in your ductwork.
Benefits of Duct Sealing in Yucaipa, CA
Getting your ducts sealed can offer great potential benefits to your home. If you’re interested in learning more about those benefits, call the duct sealing pros at Russell’s Heating & Air Conditioning. These are a few of the common benefits that our customers see.
- Increased efficiency – Leaking ducts can allow up to 30% of the air moving through them to leak outside. This is obviously very wasteful and makes your AC or heater have to work harder to make up the difference. When you get your ducts sealed up you’ll likely be able to keep more of that heated or cooled air inside your home.
- Increased air quality – Outside contaminants like dirt, dust, insects or even rodents can get into your ductwork through holes. This can severely impact the quality of air that you breathe.
- Improved comfort – If you have leaking ducts it might mean that your home isn’t as comfortable as it should be. With all the air that’s leaking out, it could mean that your AC or heater just isn’t able to keep you comfortable.