Ductless Mini Split Services in Redlands, Yucaipa, Palm Desert, CA and the Surrounding Areas
Ductless Mini Split Services in Yucaipa, Redlands, Palm Desert, Apple Valley, Angelus Oaks, Big Bear Lake, Banning, Bermuda Dunes, Bloomington, Cabazon Canyon Lake, Coachella, Colton, Crestline, Desert Hot Springs, Downey, Fontana, Forest Falls, Grand Terrace, Indian Wells, Irwindale, Lake Arrowhead, Lake Elsinore, Los Alamitos, Moreno Valley, Morongo Valley, Muscoy, Oak Glen, Ontario, Perris, Rancho Cucamonga, Rialto, San Jacinto, Thousand Palms, Upland, Whitewater, Yucca Valley, Beaumont, Calimesa, Cathedral City, Cherry Valley, Highland, Indio, La Quinta, Loma Linda, Mentone, Palm Springs, Rancho Mirage, Riverside, San Bernardino, CA, South Jordan, UT and Surrounding Areas.
Russell’s heating and air conditioning has been providing service and installation of ductless mini splits in the San Bernardino and Riverside county area for over 30 years.
What are ductless mini split systems?
Most homeowners do not know what a ductless mini spilt is, these systems are very popular in the desert areas as they have casitas that want to be cooled separately from the main home. Ductless systems do not require duct work. they use wall–mounted, individual blowers to circulate, heat and cool the air in a specific area. These wall units are connected to an outdoor condensing unit by refrigerant tubes and electrical wires.
Benefits of ductless systems
There are amazing benefits to having a ductless unit in your home. Our technicians at Russell’s heating and air conditioning are highly trained and educated in the benefits of ductless mini splits. Some of the benefits we find with ductless units are:
One of the main benefits that the systems offer is zone control. This allows homeowners to adjust each temperature to the room desired. You do not have to cool or heat the whole house at the same temperature. This allows the energy to be reduced as you can shut off certain rooms when they are not being occupied.
The second benefit for ductless mini splits is less energy wasted. Unlike Condensers and Furnaces, ductless units do not have ductwork. Ductwork can cause the home to lose a lot of airflow into the attic if the duct work is pinched, cracked, or clogged.
Mini Split Repair
Just like any other HVAC system, ductless mini splits can eventually break down and need repairs. The technicians at Russell’s Heating and air conditioning are trained professionals to work on Ductless Mini Split units. We know important it is to keep your home cool or warm depending on the season, so we offer emergency service 24/7. If you are experiencing any problems such as your ductless unit not cooling your home, give us a call at 909-797-5669. Issues like no cool or no heat can mean that there something going on inside the unit that a professional should address as soon as possible.
Our Ductless HVAC Services Includes:
- Ductless Air Conditioning Service
- Ductless Air Conditioning Repair
- Ductless Air Conditioning Installation
- Ductless Air Conditioner Inspection
- Ductless Air Conditioning Replacement
- Ductless Air Conditioning Maintenance
- Ductless Air Conditioning Tune Up
- Ductless Heater Service
- Ductless Heater Repair
- Ductless Heater Inspection
- Ductless Heater Installation
- Ductless Heater Replacement
- Ductless Heater Maintenance
- Ductless Heater Tune Up
Our Mini-Split HVAC Services Includes:
- Mini-Split Air Conditioning Service
- Mini-Split Air Conditioning Repair
- Mini-Split Air Conditioning Installation
- Mini-Split Air Conditioner Inspection
- Mini-Split Air Conditioning Replacement
- Mini-Split Air Conditioning Maintenance
- Mini-Split Air Conditioning Tune Up
- Mini-Split Heater Service
- Mini-Split Heater Repair
- Mini-Split Heater Inspection
- Mini-Split Heater Installation
- Mini-Split Heater Replacement
- Mini-Split Heater Maintenance
- Mini-Split Heater Tune Up
- Mini-Split Service
- Mini-Split Repair
- Mini-Split Installation
- Mini-Split Replacement
- Mini-Split Inspection
- Mini-Split Maintenance
- Mini-Split Tune Up